The Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition (NOFO) has been posted. Please follow this link.
Submission Deadline: Thursday, November 16, 2021, at 8:00 PM EST
- The CoC Application and CoC Priority Listing that includes all project applications that will be submitted to HUD are separate submissions in e-snaps. Collaborative Applicants must submit both parts of the CoC Consolidated Application by the application submission deadline for HUD to consider the CoC Consolidated Application to be complete.
- There are six Project Listings in the CoC Priority Listing; however, only the New and Renewal Project Listings require unique rank numbers. The remaining four Project Listings only require Collaborative Applicants to accept or reject project applications.
- The CoC Competition Report and instructions on how to access the report, which includes data reported in the Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX) is available for use by Collaborative Applicants to complete portions of the FY 2021 CoC Application.
- Returning project applicants can choose to import the FY 2019 renewal project application responses; however, this must be requested during your registration of the Renewal Funding Opportunity in e-snaps and is only available if you submitted a renewal project application in the FY 2019 CoC Program Competition. Imported responses must be carefully reviewed to ensure accuracy.
- First-time renewal projects must complete the entire renewal project application, including any first-time renewal projects awarded funds under the FY 2020 CoC Program Non-competitive Funding Notice.
- New project applications must be completed in full and in accordance with the new project application components permitted in this year’s Competition.
- YHDP replacement project applications must be completed in full and in accordance with the YHDP replacement project application process outlined in the NOFO.
- CoC planning and UFA Costs applications will only be reviewed if submitted by the CoC’s designated Collaborative Applicant identified in the CoC Applicant Profile in e-snaps.
- Dedicated HMIS projects, renewal and new, can only be submitted by the CoC’s designated HMIS Lead as identified in the CoC Applicant Profile in e-snaps.
For additional information please visit the CoC Program Competition | HUD.gov / U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) page on HUD's Website.