Wyoming Homeless Collaborative Ranking and Selection Process for the FY 2019 Continuum of Care Competition.
2018 NOFA Consolidated Application (Completed)
2019 CoC Competition Priority Listing/Ranking Results
- DV Bonus – Wyoming Coalition Against Domestic Violence, WCADVSA CoC 2019; 122.5/123 points = 99%
- Bonus Project – Institute for Community Alliance, WY Coordinated Entry Technical Assistance; 101/104 points = 97%
- Council of Community Services, Permanent Supportive Housing for Chronically Homeless Families; 116/140 points = 83%
- Community Action Partnership of Natrona County, Life Steps PSH; 109/140 points = 78%
- Institute for Community Alliance, DFS to ICA HMIS Renewal 2019; 74/104 points = 71%
- Institute for Community Alliance, DFS to ICA HMIS Expansion Renewal 2019; 74/104 points = 71%
2019 NOFA Competition Information
The U.S Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) released its Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition. Agencies are welcome to apply for approximately $191,235.00 in bonus funding and $102,316.00 in Domestic Violence housing/service funding. The Wyoming Homeless Collaborative encourages renewal agencies to consider reallocating funding to develop new projects. All applications are due in e-snaps by 5:00PM, Friday, August 30, 2019.
More information can be found at:
If you have any questions please contact Karla McClaren at (307) 721-1973 or firstname.lastname@example.org.